This is the first entry in my blog and I feel very excited which is probably makes me a bit of a saddo! It's exciting to think I can have access to so many people and I am looking forward to hearing their opnions on what I hope will be some challenging ideas.

I am leaving for the USA on Monday - what a week it has been with Obama making it to the White House. I wonder if he is like all the other U.S politicians and U.K ones who don't speak another languge? I may be wrong so if anyone knows the answer let me know.

Yikes!! I have just heard the interest rate has dropped by 1.5% which is a brave thing to do but not so exciting if you are buying in dollars like I am.

Well that's all for now but will keep you up to date on my trip to the U.S.A.

As they say "have a nice rest of the day" (jip jip)

Popular Posts