I'm vlogging again!

Hi everyone, 

I've been really delighted at the number of requests i've had to blog again, and 'vlog'. So it's my pleasure to share with you stories about what's going on with the business and in my life. 

I look forward to hearing your feedback. 

Best wishes, 

 Larry.

What did I want to be when I was a child?



When I was a child, I wanted to be a ballet dancer. Every Saturday I would go with my sister to her ballet lesson. The teacher asked me to join in and I was good. Please don't tell anyone!

What was my embarrassing moment?



A very embarrassing trip to Istanbul. Stay away from the onion soup!

Which book has had the biggest impact on my life?


Le Petit Prince or The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry has had the biggest impact on my life. It really tells you something about life and I recommend that you read it.

My Aeroplane through the second floor at thebigword HQ in Leeds....







Popular Posts