Music Friday's at thebigword



I was recently chatting to Farai Makwabara who is an interpreting coordinator here at thebigword. 

Farai told me that he is a guitarist and it got me thinking. We have so much talent in our company and we should share it.

So we’re launching Music Fridays and you can watch my vlog here: 





There is so much talent in our company. 

We have been asked for exercise classes and places to work out. It is sometimes a little hard but we have discovered that there are a number of trained trainers here. So we are looking at starting Pilate classes in our Learning Centre. If anybody in our business is interested in helping out, let me know. 

We're also launching musical Fridays at thebigword. We are going to start having musicians playing and the company will donate to our local hospice and I hope staff will also be able to donate. 

If you play an instrument and want to make your great musical debut at thebigword, we are looking to hear from you. 

Good luck! 

Larry

Popular Posts