Back to work and things are hotting up!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking all those people who sent really wonderful messages of condolence following the recent loss of my mother. It was very comforting and I appreciate very much the time taken.

Back at work, I expected to return to some normality but it has been quite an amazing week in that the Common Sense Advisory body has published a response to the announcement we made last week. In my opinion I do not believe their report has represented the situation clearly, so watch this space as this issue is hotting up.

Due to the fact I have been away I am now taking my time to prepare our response, which I will be letting you have next week. This should clarify the matter and further explain how we are going to sweep the translation and interpreting market.

The press release itself has resulted in almost 200 publications, both electronic and print, running the story, which indicates the depth of interest.

We believe we are now in a position to provide more work for our interpreters in Europe and the USA, and at the same time significantly improve the service to our customers.

I look forward to your comments on this matter.

Have a good weekend.

Larry

Popular Posts