FANCY A CHALLENGE?

I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all the very best over this long bank holiday weekend, wherever you are and however you will celebrate it. I’m being a little lazy today and I’m just taking the opportunity to mention the interview that was conducted between myself and thebusinessdesk which I hope you will find interesting.

You can read the full interview here.

"As a leader you have got to see that there is massive amounts of business available. What is a 1% drop in the economy?" opines the gregarious Gould, leaning back in his boardroom, wearing a bright flowery waistcoat.

I take exception to the above comment referring to my ‘bright, flowery waistcoat’. In fact, it was a plain navy waistcoat with a subdued and sophisticated back!

Enjoy!

Larry

Popular Posts