You don't have to be good looking to be a good sales person


Following on from my vlog about Britain’s problem with selling, this week I share my thoughts on what makes a good sales person.

Have a great day,

Larry




  
Following our discussions last week I received many emails from across the company. One of the questions were, what makes a good salesperson? I asked them what they thought and they said - they've got to be good looking, they've got to have the gift of the gab, they've got to be able to chat people up! NONSENSE The most important thing is to be able to listen and the next important thing is to ask questions and then think. Its not the gift of the gab, or a chat up in a nightclub, its about understanding your product, understanding the clients needs and putting them together through listening, thinking and asking questions. You can do it and be highly highly paid and make a difference to your company and future career. Don't forget to subscribe, next week I'll tell you how vaginal deodorant got me out of debt.

Popular Posts